AltiGen Premise Installation
Virtual Server or SoftSwitch
ATS can install the AltiGen PBX Application on an intel-based dedicated server or a virtual server running VMware or Hyper-V. This SoftSwitch design requires no additional PBX hardware. An ideal deployment calls for native SIP trunk dial tone. However, we easily support a SIP gateway if native SIP is not an option.
ATS can provide SIP trunk dial tone over Broadband Internet or provide an optional T1 circuit to guarantee voice quality.
Traditional Design MAX Platform
ATS can also deliver the AltiGen MAX series server with built-in dial tone gateways in order to connect to more traditional dial tone sources, such as PRI and analog lines.
AltiGen Cloud Based Installation
With our own data center located at our corporate office and the ability to port phone numbers from across the country, ATS can affordably deliver the AltiGen Cloud based solution for your company. In addition, we can deliver redundant designs, distributed designs and a robust voice disaster recovery plan.
Colocation of your system
ATS can provide your AltiGen solution as an all software model running on a physical or virtual server. We can also supply and host a MAX series platform.
AltiGen Hosted Extension
Our hosted extension service is the simplest, most cost effective option available to bring high end PBX functionality to small businesses at a fraction of the cost.
Program features include:
- PestPac Integration: AltiGen sends caller ID information to launch your PestPac software and bring your client’s information to your screen.
- Phone System Features:
- Unlimited minutes – nationally
- Unlimited inbound calls
- Free support
- Music on hold
- Extension status lights
- Blind transfer
- Supervised transfer
- Transfer direct to voicemail
- Call park
- Call forward
- Multiple call handling
- Optional Features:
- Automated attendant menus
- Call conferencing for up to 6 callers
- Programmable connect to cell phones
- Automatic call back from voicemail
- Call recording
- Unified messaging – voicemails to emails
AltiGen Hosted System
Our hosted system will give you total access to a dedicated AltiGen phone system residing in the Cloud. Our plan provides powerful system tools that are unmatched in any other hosted environment!
Features Included in the Cloud Extension Plan:
- Mobility: Carry your extension with you on your smartphone. Max Mobile extends a complete set of business phone features to smartphones.
- Soft Phones: IP-Talk is an application that allows you to use USB headsets with AltiGen software to make calls right from your computer.
- Computer Telephony Integration: Using Max Communicator, employees can easily manage their calls right from their desktop PC.
- Click to dial
- Presence management
- Personal call queues
- Call forwarding
- Transfer and conference
- One number access
- Dedicated. Single Company. System Access
- Create unique hold messaging
- Dial by name directory
- Conference calling bridge
Your phone system solution is one phone call away. Contact us today to put our solutions to work for you!