Texting Through Your Business Number
It’s All About Texting
80% of consumers prefer to be contacted by a business via texting.
150 text messages everyday are sent from wireless subscribers to landline numbers.
The average response rate from texting is 25% more than email and phone calls.
What makes us different?
Affiliated can enable your main business number to send & receive text messages. In addition to the traditional calling and emailing for service, texting is now added to the mix.
New and current clients can send a quick text message and receive an immediate response. Texting is being used by many different companies to connect with their customers & it has been proven successful.
How does it work?
- Your customers and prospective new customers send a text to your existing business number (People could already be texting you and you don’t even know it!)
- The text message appears on your PC interface and/or mobile phone app.
- You can then send a text back to your customer or prospect (All within minutes!)
What do Businesses use Texting for?
– Appointment Requests and Confirmations
– Marketing to Current and Potential Clients
– After Hour Issues and Auto Replies
– Group Messaging
– Broadcast Events
– Product & Service Announcements
– Alternative to Voicemail
– Order Updates
– Communication with Workers in the Field
We mostly use it to send outbound alerts to key vendors and employees on office closings and other urgent matters. It works well for this purpose and supplements our communication channels.John Warn
The texting service that ATS provides our business is FANTASTIC!Court Parker